USA: Seattle's Best Coffee signs agreement for development of 16 new cafes in Texas
November 15, 2001 (SEATTLE, Wash.)--Seattle's Best Coffee®, LLC, a subsidiary of AFCEnterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCE) has reached an agreement with RTG Business Enterprises, LP, to develop 16 new cafes in Austin and Waco, Texas by 2006. The addition of the RTG Business Enterprises, LP development agreement boosts Seattle's Best Coffee's total commitments signed worldwide this year to 99.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods