USA: Seaway Food Town, Inc. Reports 88% Increase in Third Quarter Earnings on 2.7% Sales Increase
Seaway Food Town, Inc., (Nasdaq:SEWY - news) today reported financial results for the fiscal 2000 third quarter and thirty-nine weeks that ended May 27, 2000, and declared a regular cash dividend of $.045 per share, payable July 17, 2000, to shareholders of record as of July 7, 2000.Sales for the fiscal 2000 third quarter increased 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO