USA: Seaway Food Town, Inc. Reports 88% Increase in Third Quarter Earnings on 2.7% Sales Increase
Seaway Food Town, Inc., (Nasdaq:SEWY - news) today reported financial results for the fiscal 2000 third quarter and thirty-nine weeks that ended May 27, 2000, and declared a regular cash dividend of $.045 per share, payable July 17, 2000, to shareholders of record as of July 7, 2000.Sales for the fiscal 2000 third quarter increased 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast