NETHERLANDS: Sebeco mulls buyout of Timashevsk sugar plant
Dutch company Sebeco is in talks to buy the Timashevsk Sugar Plant in the Samara region, according to the local administration. Since becoming bankrupt, the plant has been idle for several years, however the Samara region is hoping that a new owner will put US$10m into restarting operations in October, the season of large-scale sugar beet processing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant