NETHERLANDS: Sebeco mulls buyout of Timashevsk sugar plant
Dutch company Sebeco is in talks to buy the Timashevsk Sugar Plant in the Samara region, according to the local administration. Since becoming bankrupt, the plant has been idle for several years, however the Samara region is hoping that a new owner will put US$10m into restarting operations in October, the season of large-scale sugar beet processing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods