USA: SEC Approves Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Co., Inc Filings; Company Now Listed on the NASD OTC Bulletin Board
"With the final SEC approval of our filings, the Company is now a fully reporting company trading on the NASD OTC Bulletin Board. We felt it essential to the long-term growth of the Company to undertake and complete this lengthy process. As a listed and fully reporting company, investors will now have timely access to our stock and the public information regarding the goals, strategy and growth of the Company" stated Jim Walsh, President of Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate. "It is our hope that this will create a dynamic link to the investment community benefiting the Company and its shareholders."
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with plantations on the Big Island of Hawaii is the industry leader in the production of premium varietal chocolate.
Statements about future results made in this release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on current expectations and current economic environment. The Company cautions that these statements are not guarantees of future performance. They involve a number of risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements.
Contact: James Walsh, CEO, Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Co., Honolulu, HI; Phone: 808-735-8494, Fax: 808-735-9640, Web Site: http://www.hwvi.com.
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Danone to close plant in Russia