USA: SEC Approves Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Co., Inc Filings; Company Now Listed on the NASD OTC Bulletin Board
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Company (OTC Bulletin Board: HWVI - news) the premium producer of gourmet chocolate in America announced today that its stock is now listed on the OTC Bulletin Board."With the final SEC approval of our filings, the Company is now a fully reporting company trading on the NASD OTC Bulletin Board. We felt it essential to the long-term growth of the Company to undertake and complete this lengthy process. As a listed and fully reporting company, investors will now have timely access to our stock and the public information regarding the goals, strategy and growth of the Company" stated Jim Walsh, President of Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate. "It is our hope that this will create a dynamic link to the investment community benefiting the Company and its shareholders."Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with plantations on the Big Island of Hawaii is the industry leader in the production of premium varietal chocolate.Statements about future results made in this release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on current expectations and current economic environment. The Company cautions that these statements are not guarantees of future performance. They involve a number of risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements.Contact: James Walsh, CEO, Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Co., Honolulu, HI; Phone: 808-735-8494, Fax: 808-735-9640, Web Site:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- Investors urge company action on meat production
- Nature’s Path takes majority stake in Gorilly Good
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020