USA: SEC Approves Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Co., Inc Filings; Company Now Listed on the NASD OTC Bulletin Board
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Company (OTC Bulletin Board: HWVI - news) the premium producer of gourmet chocolate in America announced today that its stock is now listed on the OTC Bulletin Board."With the final SEC approval of our filings, the Company is now a fully reporting company trading on the NASD OTC Bulletin Board. We felt it essential to the long-term growth of the Company to undertake and complete this lengthy process. As a listed and fully reporting company, investors will now have timely access to our stock and the public information regarding the goals, strategy and growth of the Company" stated Jim Walsh, President of Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate. "It is our hope that this will create a dynamic link to the investment community benefiting the Company and its shareholders."Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with plantations on the Big Island of Hawaii is the industry leader in the production of premium varietal chocolate.Statements about future results made in this release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on current expectations and current economic environment. The Company cautions that these statements are not guarantees of future performance. They involve a number of risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements.Contact: James Walsh, CEO, Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Co., Honolulu, HI; Phone: 808-735-8494, Fax: 808-735-9640, Web Site:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report