US: SEC launches action over trading in Heinz options
The US Securities and Exchange Commission has launched legal action against unknown traders over claims they broke rules when trading in Heinz options before the US$28bn deal to buy the food giant was announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm