US: SEC launches action over trading in Heinz options
The US Securities and Exchange Commission has launched legal action against unknown traders over claims they broke rules when trading in Heinz options before the US$28bn deal to buy the food giant was announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Mengniu grows sales but net profit slips
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen