CANADA: Second Cup announces Q2 results same store sales growth continues
Leading Canadian specialty coffee company The Second Cup Ltd . today [Tuesday] reported its results for the second quarter ended 15 December 2001. Systemwide sales for the quarter increased 6.2% over the same period last year to C$43.7m and same store sales also increased 3% for the quarter. Excluding costs related to the Cara bid in the current year and losses related to the Company's investment in
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid