CANADA: Second report on the Future of Food Biotechnology published
Health Canada, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), Environment Canada, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have now released the second progress report in relation to the recommendations of the Royal Society Expert Panel on the Future of Food Biotechnology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw