AUSTRALIA: Second worst country in western world for food safety scares
A recent survey has shown that Australia is the second worst country in the western world for food safety scares.
The survey, which looked at data on 116 independent food scare incidents between November 2000 and July of this year, is detailed on the website www.foodcrisis.com. It shows that in the last nine months, consumers were faced with 20 major food incidents, second only to the US's total of 61 major food scares.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund