JAPAN: Seiyu invites five Wal-Mart bosses onto board of directors
Japanese retailer Seiyu, which has recently stepped up its cooperation with global retail giant Wal-Mart of the US, today [Tuesday] said it would find seats for five officials from the US company on its board of directors. The five Wal-Mart executives hold senior posts within the company's international operations. They include Wal-Mart International President John Menzer and Wal-Mart Asia President Joe Hatfield.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill