JAPAN: Seiyu invites five Wal-Mart bosses onto board of directors
Japanese retailer Seiyu, which has recently stepped up its cooperation with global retail giant Wal-Mart of the US, today [Tuesday] said it would find seats for five officials from the US company on its board of directors. The five Wal-Mart executives hold senior posts within the company's international operations. They include Wal-Mart International President John Menzer and Wal-Mart Asia President Joe Hatfield.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO