MALAYSIA: Selected companies allowed to export CPO duty-free
An industry source has revealed that six companies have received letters approving their duty-free export of 500,000 tonnes of crude palm oil (CPO) until June this year. Primary Industries Minister Datuk Seri Dr Lim Keng Yaik revealed last December that selected businesses would be able to export 1 million tonnes of CPO duty-free this year, and "the next tranche will be allocated after June," he said yesterday (1 February).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever