ROMANIA: Selgros opens new cash and carry store
Selgros Cash and Carry, a subsidiary of German group Rewe, has opened its third cash and carry store in Romania in Bucharest. The company already owns two cash and carry outlets in Romania, one in Bucharest and one in Brasov, having entered the Romanian market in 1999. Selgros has invested around €15m (US$14.8m) in the new store which has a surface area of 15,500 sq m and offers a range of 32,000 food and non-food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations