ROMANIA: Selgros opens new cash and carry store
Selgros Cash and Carry, a subsidiary of German group Rewe, has opened its third cash and carry store in Romania in Bucharest. The company already owns two cash and carry outlets in Romania, one in Bucharest and one in Brasov, having entered the Romanian market in 1999. Selgros has invested around €15m (US$14.8m) in the new store which has a surface area of 15,500 sq m and offers a range of 32,000 food and non-food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast