USA: SellMEAT.com Acquires Precision Access Company to Provide Functional Software For Meat and Poultry Industry
SellMEAT.com, the leading online business-to-business marketplace for the meat and poultry industry, today announced the acquisition of Precision Access Company, a consulting and software provider for beef, pork and poultry manufacturers. SellMEAT.com provides meat and poultry packers, processors, traders, brokers, foodservice distributors and retailers with the technology and functionality that offer real-time business solutions for the meat and poultry industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill