USA: SellMEAT.com Acquires Precision Access Company to Provide Functional Software For Meat and Poultry Industry
SellMEAT.com, the leading online business-to-business marketplace for the meat and poultry industry, today announced the acquisition of Precision Access Company, a consulting and software provider for beef, pork and poultry manufacturers. SellMEAT.com provides meat and poultry packers, processors, traders, brokers, foodservice distributors and retailers with the technology and functionality that offer real-time business solutions for the meat and poultry industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund