USA: SellMEAT.com Announces Phase One Launch of Online Marketplace for Meat And Poultry Industry
SellMEAT.com, the leading online business-to-business marketplace for the meat and poultry industry, today announced the successful launch of the first phase of its online exchange with overwhelming support from over 1,000 top industry companies. SellMEAT.com is using technology to transform the way fresh and frozen meat is bought and sold using a customized software package focused on the industry-specific needs of meat and poultry professional user groups.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund