USA: SellMEAT.com Announces Phase One Launch of Online Marketplace for Meat And Poultry Industry
SellMEAT.com, the leading online business-to-business marketplace for the meat and poultry industry, today announced the successful launch of the first phase of its online exchange with overwhelming support from over 1,000 top industry companies. SellMEAT.com is using technology to transform the way fresh and frozen meat is bought and sold using a customized software package focused on the industry-specific needs of meat and poultry professional user groups.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning