USA: SellMEAT.com Appoints Wayne Rice As Chief Executive Officer
SellMEAT.com, the leading online business-to-business marketplace for the meat and poultry industry, today announced the appointment of its chief executive officer, thirty-five year industry veteran, Wayne Rice. Rice transitioned his role from chairman of the advisory committee to full-time strategic leader, enabling the company to identify industry-specific challenges and develop and deliver targeted solutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre