USA: SellMEAT.com Appoints Wayne Rice As Chief Executive Officer
SellMEAT.com, the leading online business-to-business marketplace for the meat and poultry industry, today announced the appointment of its chief executive officer, thirty-five year industry veteran, Wayne Rice. Rice transitioned his role from chairman of the advisory committee to full-time strategic leader, enabling the company to identify industry-specific challenges and develop and deliver targeted solutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO