TURKEY: Selva Gida reports exports of 3500 tonnes of macaroni in 2001
Turkish pasta producer Selva Gida has announced that it exported 3500 tonnes of macaroni in 2001 to 45 countries. Selva Gida, which was set up in 1998 under the name of Ittifak Un ve Pazarlama, has a daily capacity of 130 tonnes of macaroni and can grind 180 tonnes of wheat per day, reported the Turkish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units