TURKEY: Selva Gida reports exports of 3500 tonnes of macaroni in 2001
Turkish pasta producer Selva Gida has announced that it exported 3500 tonnes of macaroni in 2001 to 45 countries. Selva Gida, which was set up in 1998 under the name of Ittifak Un ve Pazarlama, has a daily capacity of 130 tonnes of macaroni and can grind 180 tonnes of wheat per day, reported the Turkish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China