TURKEY: Selva Gida reports exports of 3500 tonnes of macaroni in 2001
Turkish pasta producer Selva Gida has announced that it exported 3500 tonnes of macaroni in 2001 to 45 countries. Selva Gida, which was set up in 1998 under the name of Ittifak Un ve Pazarlama, has a daily capacity of 130 tonnes of macaroni and can grind 180 tonnes of wheat per day, reported the Turkish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund