US: Seneca Foods shares to go in public offering
Seneca Foods Corporation has announced a secondary offering by certain of the company's shareholders of 3,702,000 shares of Class A common stock.
The offering includes an option for the underwriters to purchase up to 554,332 additional shares from the selling shareholders to cover overallotments, if any.
The offering is being conducted as a public offering. Merrill Lynch is sole book-running manager and Piper Jaffray & Co is joint lead manager of the offering.
Seneca Foods will not receive any of the proceeds from this offering.
Sectors: Fresh produce
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill