UK: Senior appointment to staff of Food Standards Agency
Dr Debby Reynolds is to be the Veterinary Director of the Food Standards Agency, Geoffrey Podger,the Agency's Chief Executive, announced yesterday. Dr Reynolds succeeds David Taylor, who was Head of the Veterinary Public Health Unit, and has now retired. She will take up her post on Monday 26th February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat