UK: Senior appointment to staff of Food Standards Agency
Dr Debby Reynolds is to be the Veterinary Director of the Food Standards Agency, Geoffrey Podger,the Agency's Chief Executive, announced yesterday. Dr Reynolds succeeds David Taylor, who was Head of the Veterinary Public Health Unit, and has now retired. She will take up her post on Monday 26th February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses