AUSTRALIA: Sense and sensibility prevails at MLA AGM
Cattle Council of Australia President, Keith Adams, said cattle producers should be pleased that sense and sensibility had prevailed at Meat and Livestock Australia's Annual General Meeting in defeating John Carter's proposed change to the Company's Constitution. "In just three year's operation of Meat and Livestock Australia, this year's proposal was Mr Carter's third failed attempt to change the Board structure of the Company. With support dwindling year after year, it is time Mr Carter left industry to get on with the job.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti