US: Sensient halt negotiations over Red Star Yeast sale
Sensient Technologies Corporation have announced that it is halting negotiations with Paris-based Lesaffre et Compagnie regarding the sale of the company's Red Star Yeast division. The companies had signed a Letter of Intent in August for the proposed transaction. Sensient called off talks when the companies could not agree on purchase terms after accounting for a restructuring in the deal designed to address concerns raised by the US Department of Justice. Under the new structure, Sensient agreed to maintain its minority ownership in the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund