US: Sensient halt negotiations over Red Star Yeast sale
Sensient Technologies Corporation have announced that it is halting negotiations with Paris-based Lesaffre et Compagnie regarding the sale of the company's Red Star Yeast division. The companies had signed a Letter of Intent in August for the proposed transaction. Sensient called off talks when the companies could not agree on purchase terms after accounting for a restructuring in the deal designed to address concerns raised by the US Department of Justice. Under the new structure, Sensient agreed to maintain its minority ownership in the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin