NETHERLANDS: Sentega acquires European label activities of Avery Dennison
Sentega Holding, a company created by a group of former Avery Dennison executives in Europe, has acquired three European label converting plants from Avery Dennison. Sentega, which is privately held, specialises in manufacturing customised self-adhesive labels for a wide range of customers across Europe. Sentega's products range from variable imprinting labels to highly specialised automotive, safety and functional solutions. The transaction was completed on 30 August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action