NETHERLANDS: Sentega acquires European label activities of Avery Dennison
Sentega Holding, a company created by a group of former Avery Dennison executives in Europe, has acquired three European label converting plants from Avery Dennison. Sentega, which is privately held, specialises in manufacturing customised self-adhesive labels for a wide range of customers across Europe. Sentega's products range from variable imprinting labels to highly specialised automotive, safety and functional solutions. The transaction was completed on 30 August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth