NETHERLANDS: Sentega acquires European label activities of Avery Dennison
Sentega Holding, a company created by a group of former Avery Dennison executives in Europe, has acquired three European label converting plants from Avery Dennison. Sentega, which is privately held, specialises in manufacturing customised self-adhesive labels for a wide range of customers across Europe. Sentega's products range from variable imprinting labels to highly specialised automotive, safety and functional solutions. The transaction was completed on 30 August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods