CANADA: Sentex to gain markets with acquisition of Natunola Health
Ontario-based Sentex Systems Ltd, a player in the emerging Agri-biotech feed additive industry, has announced its planned acquisition of Ottawa-based Natunola Health Inc. A formal Letter of Intent has been executed and due diligence by both parties has begun. The anticipated transaction is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in mid June. The purchase price will be dependant upon the operating results of Natunola over the next three years, with the Natunola shareholders receiving units of Sentex consisting of common shares and convertible preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales