CANADA: Sentex to gain markets with acquisition of Natunola Health
Ontario-based Sentex Systems Ltd, a player in the emerging Agri-biotech feed additive industry, has announced its planned acquisition of Ottawa-based Natunola Health Inc. A formal Letter of Intent has been executed and due diligence by both parties has begun. The anticipated transaction is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in mid June. The purchase price will be dependant upon the operating results of Natunola over the next three years, with the Natunola shareholders receiving units of Sentex consisting of common shares and convertible preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre