CANADA: Sentex to gain markets with acquisition of Natunola Health
Ontario-based Sentex Systems Ltd, a player in the emerging Agri-biotech feed additive industry, has announced its planned acquisition of Ottawa-based Natunola Health Inc. A formal Letter of Intent has been executed and due diligence by both parties has begun. The anticipated transaction is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in mid June. The purchase price will be dependant upon the operating results of Natunola over the next three years, with the Natunola shareholders receiving units of Sentex consisting of common shares and convertible preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image