CANADA: Sentex to gain markets with acquisition of Natunola Health
Ontario-based Sentex Systems Ltd, a player in the emerging Agri-biotech feed additive industry, has announced its planned acquisition of Ottawa-based Natunola Health Inc. A formal Letter of Intent has been executed and due diligence by both parties has begun. The anticipated transaction is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in mid June. The purchase price will be dependant upon the operating results of Natunola over the next three years, with the Natunola shareholders receiving units of Sentex consisting of common shares and convertible preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega