USA: Sequoia NET.com Provides eBusiness Solutions for GroceryStreet.com
Sequoia NET.com has announced its participation in the development of GroceryStreet.com, a site that will enable grocery retailers nationwide to provide online shopping services to their customers. Sequoia NET.com is providing the design, as well as the application development, implementation and hosting services for the site, which is scheduled to launch mid-July featuring five Detroit-area grocery retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations