GREECE/SERBIA: Serbian sugar plant rejects Hellenic offer
The Serbian government has said that it is considering the cancellation of a tender for the privatisation of the Crvenka sugar refinery plant after it emerged that the only bidder, Greece's Hellenic Sugar, had not provided sufficient details. The government's Privatisation Agency had previously agreed to Hellenic's €11.9m (US$11.6m) bid, but workers at the plant in Crvenka said that Hellenic had not specified the size of staff redundancy packages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea