SLOVAKIA: Seredsky Masovy Priemysel increases loss in 2001
Meat processing firm Seredsky Masovy Priemysel has posted a loss of 13.7m Slovak crowns (US$295,000) on its operations 2001, up 4.2m crowns on the figures posted in 2000.
The company revealed earlier today [Wednesday] that its operating loss rose by 5.9m crowns to 6.7m crowns for 2001, compared to 2000.
Nevertheless, the Slovak company still plans to post a profit for 2002, and the increase sales of its products and services by 4% year-on-year.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife