SLOVAKIA: Seredsky Masovy Priemysel increases loss in 2001
Meat processing firm Seredsky Masovy Priemysel has posted a loss of 13.7m Slovak crowns (US$295,000) on its operations 2001, up 4.2m crowns on the figures posted in 2000.
The company revealed earlier today [Wednesday] that its operating loss rose by 5.9m crowns to 6.7m crowns for 2001, compared to 2000.
Nevertheless, the Slovak company still plans to post a profit for 2002, and the increase sales of its products and services by 4% year-on-year.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund