SLOVAKIA: Seredsky Masovy Priemysel increases loss in 2001
Meat processing firm Seredsky Masovy Priemysel has posted a loss of 13.7m Slovak crowns (US$295,000) on its operations 2001, up 4.2m crowns on the figures posted in 2000. The company revealed earlier today [Wednesday] that its operating loss rose by 5.9m crowns to 6.7m crowns for 2001, compared to 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action