REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Servequip bought out by two businessmen
West Dublin-based catering equipment company Servequip has been bought out by two businessmen from Northern Ireland, Jarlath Quinn and Eamon McKey. Quinn and McKey announced yesterday that the deal, which is believed to be worth over IR£9m (US$10m), will see Servequip's three founder members, John Dunne, John Bow and Jim Malone, remain in the business in their current respective roles of managing director, sales director and operations director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs