REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Servequip bought out by two businessmen
West Dublin-based catering equipment company Servequip has been bought out by two businessmen from Northern Ireland, Jarlath Quinn and Eamon McKey. Quinn and McKey announced yesterday that the deal, which is believed to be worth over IR£9m (US$10m), will see Servequip's three founder members, John Dunne, John Bow and Jim Malone, remain in the business in their current respective roles of managing director, sales director and operations director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast