REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Servequip bought out by two businessmen
West Dublin-based catering equipment company Servequip has been bought out by two businessmen from Northern Ireland, Jarlath Quinn and Eamon McKey. Quinn and McKey announced yesterday that the deal, which is believed to be worth over IR£9m (US$10m), will see Servequip's three founder members, John Dunne, John Bow and Jim Malone, remain in the business in their current respective roles of managing director, sales director and operations director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO