USA: Services Group of America to acquire McCabe's Quality Foods
In a deal that fortifies the chain restaurant segment of its foodservice distribution business, Services Group of America announced the planned acquisition of Portland, Oregon-based McCabe's Quality Foods. The agreement will make McCabe's Quality Foods the chain restaurant specialty operation of Services Group of America, adding a projected $151 million in annual sales to its family of companies that, including its broad-line foodservice distribution subsidiary Food Services of America, currently generate more than $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival