USA: Tesco.com: set to make US debut - COMMENT
Tesco is set to unveil its choice of US partner to take its fast growing online service overseas. The latest news from the US suggests that making money out of online grocery retailing is still proving difficult. But, unlike its warehouse-based rivals, Tesco believes that its store-based model will succeed where they have failed, perhaps drawing a line under the recent dotcom failures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival