JAPAN: Seven-Eleven Japan passes 10,000-store mark - report
Japanese convenience store chain Seven-Eleven now operates more than 10,000 outlets in Japan, local media reports have said. The company, which is Japan's largest convenience store chain, bought the US 7-Eleven franchise in 1991. The first Seven-Eleven outlet in Japan was opened in 1974.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega