JAPAN: Seven-Eleven on track to hit H1 profit target
Japanese convenience store operator Seven-Eleven Japan has said it is on track to achieve its operating profit target of ¥86.9bn (US$740.2m) for the six months to August. "We are on track to achieve the half-year target announced in April," a spokesman at Seven Eleven was quoted by Reuters as saying. He added that the company might therefore increase its dividend payment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning