JAPAN: Seven-Eleven on track to hit H1 profit target
Japanese convenience store operator Seven-Eleven Japan has said it is on track to achieve its operating profit target of ¥86.9bn (US$740.2m) for the six months to August. "We are on track to achieve the half-year target announced in April," a spokesman at Seven Eleven was quoted by Reuters as saying. He added that the company might therefore increase its dividend payment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk