RUSSIA: Seventh Continent H1 like-for-like sales rise
Russian retailer Seventh Continent has reported rising like-for-like sales in the first half of 2010.
The company yesterday (15 July) posted an 11.7% increase in like-for-like sales, when measured in US dollars. When measured in roubles, like-for-like sales were up 1.7%.
Over the six-month period, gross retail sales climbed 15% to US$825m, or by 4% in roubles to RUB24.79bn.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations