RUSSIA: Seventh Continent H1 like-for-like sales rise
Russian retailer Seventh Continent has reported rising like-for-like sales in the first half of 2010.
The company yesterday (15 July) posted an 11.7% increase in like-for-like sales, when measured in US dollars. When measured in roubles, like-for-like sales were up 1.7%.
Over the six-month period, gross retail sales climbed 15% to US$825m, or by 4% in roubles to RUB24.79bn.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target