UK: Seventh meeting of the advisory committee on animal feedingstuffs
The Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs (ACAF) held its seventh meeting in London on 30 November. It discussed the following matters: Animal Feed Labelling. The Committee continued its review of animal feed labelling, considering the third draft of its report. Several new ideas emerged during discussion, particularly concerning GM labelling, which the Committee wanted to develop further. ACAF was aware of the urgent need for clarification on GM feed labelling and agreed to set up a sub-group representative of the Committee's range of expertise to complete the drafting of its report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review