UK: Seventh meeting of the advisory committee on animal feedingstuffs
The Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs (ACAF) held its seventh meeting in London on 30 November. It discussed the following matters: Animal Feed Labelling. The Committee continued its review of animal feed labelling, considering the third draft of its report. Several new ideas emerged during discussion, particularly concerning GM labelling, which the Committee wanted to develop further. ACAF was aware of the urgent need for clarification on GM feed labelling and agreed to set up a sub-group representative of the Committee's range of expertise to complete the drafting of its report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods