UK: Several substantial offers angling for Fish! restaurant group
Several unnamed prospective buyers have put forward "substantial offers" to acquire the Fish, according to the restaurant group's administrator Robson Rhodes.
Amongst the potential buyers, the caterer.com suggested that group founder and executive chairman, Tony Allan, is interested in purchasing several of the restaurant oulets.
Administrator Simon Bower told the website: " The discussions we've had so far suggest we can acheive an early sale of the business and assets preserving the brand and jobs."
Fish entered receivership at the beginning of this month, after bankers refused to support a restructuring plan.
An announcement revealing more details about the options for the future of Fish is expected at the end of this week.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin