TURKEY: Sezginler Gida and Dardanel Onentas annul agreement
Sezginler Gida and Dardanel Onentas have annulled their distribution agreement. The agreement between the two companies allows the distribution of Dardanel's frozen and canned food products by Turkish food manufacturer and retailer Sezginler Gida. The contract, which was signed on 9 January 2001, was annulled by mutual agreement, and Sezginler Gida has ceased to distribute Dardanel's products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever