UK: SFI agrees buyout of Parisa Café Bars
The UK-based SFI Group , famed for its Slug and Lettuce bar chain, has agreed to acquire the high street chain of Parisa Café Bars at a cost of up to £15m. SFI will acquire 28 Parisa outlets and sites for development, all of which will be converted into the group's core brands. Re-branding the sites will to cost an average of between £50,000 and £100,000 per site, and the company expects to complete the conversions within the current financial year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill