SINGAPORE: SGX-listed Food Empire announces half-year profits
SGX mainboard-listed Food Empire Holdings Ltd, a food and beverage manufacturer, is pleased to announce that it has achieved a significant 75.3% jump in its Group Profit After Tax to nearly $3.9 million for the first six months ended June 30, 2001. The Profit came on the back of a 41.2% increase in Group Turnover to $33.4 million compared to the corresponding interim period in FY2000. At the operating level, the Group's Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation, grew 57.9% to about $5.3 million. Group Profit Before Tax was up 60.8% to $5.9 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report