SINGAPORE: SGX-listed Food Empire announces half-year profits
SGX mainboard-listed Food Empire Holdings Ltd, a food and beverage manufacturer, is pleased to announce that it has achieved a significant 75.3% jump in its Group Profit After Tax to nearly $3.9 million for the first six months ended June 30, 2001. The Profit came on the back of a 41.2% increase in Group Turnover to $33.4 million compared to the corresponding interim period in FY2000. At the operating level, the Group's Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation, grew 57.9% to about $5.3 million. Group Profit Before Tax was up 60.8% to $5.9 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target