UK: Shake-up of food business at M&S
Struggling high street retailer Marks and Spencer Plc is mulling a shake-up of its food operations to coincide with the appointment of former Asda executive Justin King as head of the section. A company spokeswoman stressed to The Independent newspaper that, "in terms of how he [King] wants to run the business, it is very early days." She added however that, "with a business this size and with so many changes you can never say never."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival