USA: Shakey's Inc. new management unveils grand vision
New Products and Restaurant Design Prototype Attracts First New Franchisee in Eight Years In a bold move aimed at resuscitating a brand that once numbered 500 locations, Sean Flynn, president of the 73 unit Shakey's Inc., unveiled to the company's franchisees on September 10 a line of new products and a new restaurant design prototype.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival