WORLD: Share but not share alike - efforts to spur food sector growth
Mature food markets can be jump-started for growth, says global consulting and research firm Promar International . "Contrary to conventional wisdom, companies and brands in mature markets are not necessarily destined for a slow and agonizing death," according to Promar Vice President Don Westfall. "Abundant examples can be found where steady decline has been the case. Yet you can also find a number of instances of companies and brands that dared to think boldly, like
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning