WORLD: Share but not share alike - efforts to spur food sector growth
Mature food markets can be jump-started for growth, says global consulting and research firm Promar International . "Contrary to conventional wisdom, companies and brands in mature markets are not necessarily destined for a slow and agonizing death," according to Promar Vice President Don Westfall. "Abundant examples can be found where steady decline has been the case. Yet you can also find a number of instances of companies and brands that dared to think boldly, like
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1