NETHERLANDS: Share sale leads to Boonstra resignation
Cor Boonstra has stepped down from the supervisory board of Dutch retailing group Koninklijke Ahold , according to newspaper Het Financieele Dagblad . The resignation followed news that the former Philips chief had traded around NLG 700,000 (US$288,600) Ahold shares during a "closed period" in August 2000, before the company's quarterly earnings were released. He also failed to report the sale.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife