USA: Share sales by Peet's Coffee executive, director
An executive and a director of Emeryville, California-based Peet's Coffee & Tea, a marketer of roasted whole bean coffee, sold a total of 604,000 common shares in the company in April. Information on a Form 4s, which was released yesterday [Wednesday] by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), revealed that VP James Reynolds sold 50,000 shares on 19 April for US$14 apiece. By the end of last month, Reynolds still directly owned 162,600 common shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales