USA: Share sales by Peet's Coffee executive, director
An executive and a director of Emeryville, California-based Peet's Coffee & Tea, a marketer of roasted whole bean coffee, sold a total of 604,000 common shares in the company in April. Information on a Form 4s, which was released yesterday [Wednesday] by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), revealed that VP James Reynolds sold 50,000 shares on 19 April for US$14 apiece. By the end of last month, Reynolds still directly owned 162,600 common shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega