USA: Shareholder class action filed on behalf of sellers of IBP, Inc. common stock against Tyson Foods, Inc. by the law firm of Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP
The following statement was issued Friday (22 June) by the law firm of Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP: Notice is hereby given that a class action lawsuit was filed today by an institutional investor in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, located at J. Caleb Boggs Federal Building, 844 N. King Street, Wilmington, Del., on behalf of all sellers of the common stock of IBP, Inc. (NYSE: IBP
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units