AUSTRALIA: Shareholders approve SPC restructuring plan
Australian-owned food processor and marketer SPC has had its major corporate restructure proposal approved by extraordinary general meetings of shareholders. Directors of the group said they have been concerned for some time that SPC's multi tiered ownership structure, with three different classes of shares, had outlived its usefulness and was inhibiting growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti