USA: Shaw's supermarkets launch rewards card program new loyalty card program for Shaw's and Star Market customers
Shaw's Supermarket yesterday announced a new promotional/check cashing card which will replace the current card programs at both Shaw's and Star Markets. The new Shaw's Rewards Card will allow customers to increase savings through deeper discounts and targeted direct mail savings. The program will officially begin on October 15, 2000.Reward Card customers will also receive discounts with Reward Partners including entertainment venues, restaurants, and other retailers. The Card will also serve as a check-cashing card for customers who sign up for this additional service. Shaw's Reward Card will be honored at all Shaw's and Star Markets Stores throughout New England."Our goal is to position the Shaw's Reward Card as the premier Card available to consumers in New England," said Ross McLaren, President and CEO of Shaw's Supermarkets. "With this Program, Shaw's and Star Market customers will have access to great savings both within their stores and in their individual communities."Beginning October 11th, sign-up for Rewards Cards will be available to customers in several different ways. Designated Shaw's Associates, dressed in bright orange tee shirts, will be at each store to help customers sign-up immediately. Customers whose names and addresses are already registered with Shaw's and Star will have the new Card delivered by mail to their homes. Beginning October 15th, customers may also sign up for the promotional card on-line at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review