USA: Shaw's Supermarkets on the expansion trail - MEMBERS
The incoming CEO of US supermarket group Shaw's says that tailoring stores to the areas they serve is vital to their success. "We don't want to be one-size-fits-all," said Gannon, who became Shaw's president and chief operating officer in May. "We want to do a better job than anyone in the marketplace, by tailoring the products and the overall store to the customer needs. We think we've gotten pretty good at that over the past three to four years. In fact, very good."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival