USA: Shaw's supermarkets selects Vista for B2B partner with UCCnet
The Vista Technology Group, Ltd. announced that Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc. of East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, has agreed to partner with its eCommerce Division, eVista, in the implementation of UCCnet's product offerings to its Retailer and Manufacturer trading partners. The beta test of eVistaB2BTM, scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2000, will be the first step to allow Shaw's to be at the forefront of business-to-business activity in the Consumer Goods Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action