USA: Shaw's supermarkets selects Vista for B2B partner with UCCnet
The Vista Technology Group, Ltd. announced that Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc. of East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, has agreed to partner with its eCommerce Division, eVista, in the implementation of UCCnet's product offerings to its Retailer and Manufacturer trading partners. The beta test of eVistaB2BTM, scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2000, will be the first step to allow Shaw's to be at the forefront of business-to-business activity in the Consumer Goods Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre