USA: Shaw's supermarkets selects Vista for B2B partner with UCCnet
The Vista Technology Group, Ltd. announced that Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc. of East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, has agreed to partner with its eCommerce Division, eVista, in the implementation of UCCnet's product offerings to its Retailer and Manufacturer trading partners. The beta test of eVistaB2BTM, scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2000, will be the first step to allow Shaw's to be at the forefront of business-to-business activity in the Consumer Goods Industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs