NEW ZEALAND: Sheepco and Meat NZ form single entity
Sheepco and Meat New Zealand have signed an agreement to work together to collect and administer levies on wool, sheep meat, beef and goat meat. Mike Peterson, chairman of Sheepco, and his counterpart at Meat New Zealand, Jeff Grant, said they will establish a new organisation to carry out this work. "This is a significant step forward for sheep and beef farming in New Zealand," they said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre