NEW ZEALAND: Sheepco and Meat NZ form single entity
Sheepco and Meat New Zealand have signed an agreement to work together to collect and administer levies on wool, sheep meat, beef and goat meat. Mike Peterson, chairman of Sheepco, and his counterpart at Meat New Zealand, Jeff Grant, said they will establish a new organisation to carry out this work. "This is a significant step forward for sheep and beef farming in New Zealand," they said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods