USA: Shenandoah Growers grows herb market presence with Herbonics buy
Herb firm Shenandoah Growers, president and CEO Timothy A. Heydon has announced the acquisition of Homestead, Florida-based Herbonics on 26 July 2002. Heydon stated: "The Eastern half of the US deserves a fresh herb company with the ability to deliver products fresh and refrigerated within the day of harvesting. With consumers demanding a full selection of culinary herbs at their grocery and super stores, Shenandoah Growers is ready to deliver for the increasing demand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group