USA: Shenandoah Growers grows herb market presence with Herbonics buy
Herb firm Shenandoah Growers, president and CEO Timothy A. Heydon has announced the acquisition of Homestead, Florida-based Herbonics on 26 July 2002. Heydon stated: "The Eastern half of the US deserves a fresh herb company with the ability to deliver products fresh and refrigerated within the day of harvesting. With consumers demanding a full selection of culinary herbs at their grocery and super stores, Shenandoah Growers is ready to deliver for the increasing demand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations