USA: Sherwood Brands acquires Asher Candy
Rockville, Maryland-based confectioner Sherwood Brands has acquired Asher Candy Acquisition Corp, located in New Hyde Park, New York. The deal is worth about 270,000 Sherwood common shares, subject to escrows for indemnification and adjustment for final audit, and warrants exercisable for Sherwood common shares having a value of US$250,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods