USA: Sherwood Brands acquires Asher Candy
Rockville, Maryland-based confectioner Sherwood Brands has acquired Asher Candy Acquisition Corp, located in New Hyde Park, New York. The deal is worth about 270,000 Sherwood common shares, subject to escrows for indemnification and adjustment for final audit, and warrants exercisable for Sherwood common shares having a value of US$250,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival