USA: Sherwood Brands acquires Asher Candy
Rockville, Maryland-based confectioner Sherwood Brands has acquired Asher Candy Acquisition Corp, located in New Hyde Park, New York. The deal is worth about 270,000 Sherwood common shares, subject to escrows for indemnification and adjustment for final audit, and warrants exercisable for Sherwood common shares having a value of US$250,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk