USA: Sherwood milks the CMPB advertising tagline with new candies
Rockville, Maryland-based confectioner Sherwood Brands is launching a new range of candies branded with the already popular "Got Milk?" tagline developed by the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB). The Got Milk? Caramels have been fortified with low fat milk, calcium, iron and vitamins A, C, D and E, and were developed under licence from the CMPB. Soft and chewy, they are available across California in three flavours (Original, Chocolate and Strawberry Caramel). The launch will be supported through local promotions and in-store advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins