USA: Sherwood milks the CMPB advertising tagline with new candies
Rockville, Maryland-based confectioner Sherwood Brands is launching a new range of candies branded with the already popular "Got Milk?" tagline developed by the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB). The Got Milk? Caramels have been fortified with low fat milk, calcium, iron and vitamins A, C, D and E, and were developed under licence from the CMPB. Soft and chewy, they are available across California in three flavours (Original, Chocolate and Strawberry Caramel). The launch will be supported through local promotions and in-store advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti