USA: Sherwood milks the CMPB advertising tagline with new candies
Rockville, Maryland-based confectioner Sherwood Brands is launching a new range of candies branded with the already popular "Got Milk?" tagline developed by the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB). The Got Milk? Caramels have been fortified with low fat milk, calcium, iron and vitamins A, C, D and E, and were developed under licence from the CMPB. Soft and chewy, they are available across California in three flavours (Original, Chocolate and Strawberry Caramel). The launch will be supported through local promotions and in-store advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch