USA: Sherwood milks the CMPB advertising tagline with new candies
Rockville, Maryland-based confectioner Sherwood Brands is launching a new range of candies branded with the already popular "Got Milk?" tagline developed by the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB). The Got Milk? Caramels have been fortified with low fat milk, calcium, iron and vitamins A, C, D and E, and were developed under licence from the CMPB. Soft and chewy, they are available across California in three flavours (Original, Chocolate and Strawberry Caramel). The launch will be supported through local promotions and in-store advertising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs