MALAYSIA: Shoon Fatt biscuit group eyes international expansion
Shoon Fatt Biscuit & Confectionery , the Malaysian manufacturer, has unveiled ambitious expansion plans overseas. The company expects to spread its wings to Europe, South Africa and the US before the end of this year, as it believes these export markets will be lucrative for its products. In 1999, approximately one quarter of the group's RM28m (US$7.4m) turnover was generated from export sales. "We expect a 30% increase in exports in the company's sales turnover at the end of this year," managing director Loo Yen Chan told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review